CATIA V5 Sheetmetal
Prerequisites: Experience with Catia V5 Part design, Sheet Metal bending and sheet metal materials.
Duration: 1 Day
This course introduces the CATIA V5 user to the Generative Sheet Metal Workbench. The course will cover the terminology and methodology. The course begins with the explanation of the Sheet Metal parameters and fundamental wall and flange creation. The wall creation includes first, secondary as well as varieties of swept walls.
The course will combine part design skills in relationship to the sheet metal part design construction framework. The class will cover the process of creating a 2D drawing, utilizing the unfolded as well as folded view modes.
- Single Sheet Metal part Design info
- File Types – DXF (2D) file output
- Sheet Metal Parameters
- Using Wall functions
- Bend Mode and Unfold Mode
- Flat pattern Drawing Creation
- Cutting and Stamping Functions
- Flange Creation
- Part Profile Sketch creation folded and Unfolded
- Bend Reliefs
- Feature Related Parameters