Buttimer is a diversified mechanical engineering firm specialising in bulk materials handling solutions and high-quality steel fabrication. From one-off design, fabrication, installation or repair works, to full turnkey projects.
Buttimer Engineering had an urgent requirement for an AutoCAD draftsman to reduce their backlog of record drawings on a number of projects which were reaching completion. The complexity of these projects required a hands-on approach to achieve results fast. This challenge included:
- Minimising the learning curve for a fast delivery of the required drawings.
- Flexibility to work at the Clients Location for a timely delivery.
Keltia was able to find a suitable draftsman at short notice with the relevant skills and experience to make an immediate start.
Within 3 weeks Keltia was able to:
- Review, examine and categorise over 320 AutoCAD files associated with the project.
- Identify the relevant DWG files, Creating a working list of the required new layouts to be created from these files .
- Produce a series of 72 final drawing for print and digital distribution.