Master Engineering Pressure Vessels
Master engineering who have been in operation for almost 30 years, design and manufacture pressurised vessels for the biopharma industry. A key member of their CAD drafting team was leaving their organisation at short notice. Keltia was asked to find a solution.
As both Design Engineers and Technical Recruiters for the Engineering Industry we have the capacity to:
- Take on CAD support work at short notice.
- Train staff in a range of CAD packages from basic to advanced levels.
- Find Qualified engineers with the right salary bracket and with the right skills.
- Keltia immediately modified and corrected a number of urgently required drawings.
- Keltia examined the existing models which were over complicated and difficult to edit and found fixes and workarounds.
- Keltia sourced a recent Engineering graduate who had an excellent aptitude for the client’s products.
- This Graduate was trained at our facility in the use of the client’s CAD software and our clients systems and standards. The training focused on producing models and drawings to the required standard.
- Training was also given in creating the required CAD models using best practice methods necessary to avoid time-consuming editing in the future.
Within two weeks Keltia was able to:
- Produce update and correct urgent Client Manufacturing Drawings.
- Find a qualified replacement Engineer at the desired pay-rate.
- Train the new staff member on the Clients CAD Software, Systems & Procedures.